11.28.2016

C is for CHALLENGE #22 Inspiration with Nora

Hello peeps!! Nora here with my last, official inspiration post here at Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. I have had a lot of fun over this past year using the wonderful challenge badges to create some fun cards. I am going to miss being here every month.

Today is a really simple card I created using the Challenge #22 badge.


I used the top row across-bling, die-cut alphas and texture on my project.


I started off by using a plain, textured note card I had in my stash. Every once in a while I will buy a box of them to have on hand so I can make up some QUICK cards to have in my stash for various occasions. This one happens to have gold and ivory texture over the kraft background.


I then used some American Crafts "silver" glitter Washi tape over the front to add some bling. I used an old Cuttlebug die to die cut out the lacy white card stock square and adhered that over the Washi.


My last step was to die cut the C monogram out of gold glitter paper using the Paige alphabet dies by Quickutz (retired) and adhere this over the white square.

Since most monogrammed cards are given in multiples, a simple design is key. I will be making a set of these to give to someone special.

I hope this inspires you to come on over and join us for the last challenge here at Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge board. I will miss you all.


SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Nora, what a fun monogram card! I love all the sparkle and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your 'someone' special with feel really celebrated, Nora! I will miss you, too, and your wonderful cards! But will be watching, and still have your feed coming into my emailbox!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!