11.19.2016

Challenge #22 Inspiration with Channin

Hello everyone!! It's Channin here and today I'm sharing my final card for the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge blog! :(

I have really enjoyed my time on this challenge team and am so so grateful to Ka for giving me this opportunity! I will truly miss it!



I went right across the middle with "white on white", "use dimension", and "vellum". Now onto my card. 



First, I cut 5 poinsettia bunches from Waffle Flower Crafts' Lacy Panel Die out of white cardstock. I then glued the poinsettias onto a sheet of vellum and then fussy cut them out. Next, I stamped and silver embossed a sentiment from the Waffle Flower's Peace on Earth stamp set on a sheet of vellum that was an inch larger than my card base. 


I then splattered silver paint onto the vellum and onto the poinsettia bunches. Next, I folded the overhang of the vellum panel over and then adhered it onto my card base. Lastly, I adhered the poinsettia bunches in ring around the sentiment and added some silver sequins. 

I hope enjoyed and were inspired to join us in our final challenge!

~Channin


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Channin, this is gorgeous! I find white-on-white difficult, but this gorgeous card makes look easy! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!